Monday, September 23, 2013

Last week of September.

This weekend was full of beer, nail polish, sunshine and thoughts of changing my hair.

Sami's Shenanigans

Saturday took me to Bear Mountain for "Hotdawgz and Handrails." It's a handrail competition where snow is made and boarders compete for $10K! My mom, Taylor and I decided to spend the day drinking beer and cheering in the crowds. It turns out one of the girls competing was a softball player with my sister which was cool to have someone to root for, but we left before winners were announced.

Now we know where we get the "big sunglasses" gene!


A new outlaw in town.


Loved this tip jar! It speaks truths!!!!!  It says "If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer, it just seems longer."  A freaking men!


We hit up Sonora for some Mexican and it was DELICIOUS! After a long day in the sun, it was a surprise to trek home in fog! Hello Autumn!!!!!
Sunday I spent five hours completely entranced in Top Gear. If you don't watch this, you're missing out on true comedy, frat pranks and good old car reviews. Wow, I sound like a man. After that, I hit up Rite Aid and fell in love with Essie's "After School Boy Blazer". It's an absolutely perfect navy blue! I'm so thrilled to have found this gem!



As for the last part, about my hair... Well I'm going to be doing a post about the many hairstyles I've had over the past ten years. There's some "Rachel" meets "Posh" and all sorts of colors!! Stay tuned, you won't want to miss it!
In addition to of that fun stuff! I realized my next Instagram picture will be my 500th!!!!!!! Holy cow! How'd that happen!? You can follow me @kristiebluejeans. I promise I'm a fun Instagram-er.
I hope everyone has a great week. Oh and....




No comments:

Post a Comment