Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Favorites!

Good Lord, I need a freaking beer!!!!  Or a shot of Patron... Something!  This week, hell this month has been horrendous and we are not even a full two weeks into.  I just want September to be over!  Enough about my issues, here are some items that I just LOVE this week... Some I even had to purchase!  Oh ya, and I have the wonderful link up with Lindsay over at Follow the Ruels!  Take a look at her!


FollowtheRuels

And be sure to take a look at my Pinterest boards here, especially the Friday's Favorites board.


Check out these Star Spangled Banner beauties!  I got them at 6pm.com and paid a little more than I wanted to, but I was in love and have been dying for some American flag cowboy boots.


Apparently, Mr. Brady lost his cool last night!  I am sad that I missed this.  it's a good feeling knowing that even a football God go bizerk sometimes!


Last night I picked up Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear nail polish in "Gray Area" and I am in LOVE!!!  I think I paid less than $3.00 for it and it is the perfect gray color for fall!


As an avid Jeep driver and lover, I saw this while browsing the internet yesterday and it made me smile.  

This week has been a rough one, but I am definitely looking forward to my weekend!  Maybe I will get some sleep and get over this f*$% sinus infection.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment