Monday, September 16, 2013

Am I Really That Old?

Happiest Mondays to all of you beauties out there! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a little bit of this, a little bit of that, not enough booze consumed and plenty of football.



Sami's Shenanigans




Here's how my Friday at 5 to Monday morning went down, play by play (ok not really because who really gives a shit that I ate pizza for breakfast with cinnamon flavored coffee Sunday morning?!?!).

Friday nights are best spent staying in. I am tired after a long week of work and the last time I went on a Friday night date, I fell asleep in the middle of Argo... Yes that's how long it's been. Clearly I am buckets of fun. With that said, I was out by 11pm! Especially because I had to be at a sweet little boys soccer practice/ game at 8am Saturday morning. He's lucky his auntie loves him, because I'd kill anyone else who requested this of me.

Saturday I finally got down to organizing some of the jewels I wear often.  Also I found a super cool photo app called Rhonna.  Check it out.  It has all sorts of stamps, sayings, fonts... So much fun stuff.  Thanks Amanda!

On to Saturday night, I was perfectly content playing with the little darlings (niece and nephew) and Taylor suggests hitting up the bar. Hmm... 10:30 on a Saturday night, I was just getting ready to slip into yoga pants but what the hell lets do it! We get there and the place is dead! Literally 12 people at bar?!?! With exception to the 22 year olds dressed and dancing like Miley minus Robin at the VMAs... Guess the '93 and '03 reunions the previous weekend wiped everyone out. I have to say, I should have stayed home in my yoga pants because hours of techno music pulsating my brain with only club soda (designated driver here) to numb the pain left me feeling like I was hit by a truck. Or that could have been staying up until 3am only to wake up at 6:15am. Oh the joys of adulthood.



Sunday wasn't much of anything other than football and this cutie with her banana split!



No comments:

Post a Comment