Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's 5 Favorites

Today I am liking up with two different ladies that have phenomenal blogs.  Lindsay over at Follow the Ruels and Christina over at Caroline Charm.
Lindsay hosts the "Friday's Favorites" link up and Christina hosts the "5 on a Friday" link up and I thought why not link up to both!
I also have certain items linked up with my Pinterest board "Friday's Favorites" that you can take a look at here.  My Pinterest board is full of clothes and fashion accessories for the most part.
1.  Stetson Chocolate Plaid Wool Jacket-
I found this beautiful winter coat on zulily.com for $90.00 and FELL in love with it!



2.  Instagram post of this week comes from Francis Caraway. This man is a genius with words.  Please check him out and follow him on Instagram.



3.  Video of the week is the fabulous JT and Fallon skit about hashtags. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm a hashtag queen. It's mostly due to the fact that I can hastag any random phrase I feel like. Such as #fridaymeansbeer!  Watch it here.


4.  Favorite new artist/ love of my life is singer/songwriter Curtis Grimes. I found him through spotify a few months ago and I adore him!  He is wildly talented and gorgeous to boot. All I have to say is thank you Texas music for my future husband.  Go check him out here.


5.  Favorite moment came in me realizing I get to be me. Go where I want to go. Be who I want. See what I want.



FollowtheRuels




No comments:

Post a Comment