Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Happy happy Monday.

Ok maybe not quite that happy, but I'm here and you're reading so it makes it a happy day. I'm linked up with Sami over at Sami's Shenanigans. For starters, my weekend was bland with a side of dust and jalapeƱo pizza.

My family ditched out on me to head to the river and K basically blatantly avoided me this weekend, ouch!  I was left alone to dog sit and let my mind over react to the smallest things, because A) I am a chick and we DO this ALL the time and B) I do not have a quiet mind, never have and probably never will. 

With all of this "quiet time" I took to my closet and added more and more items to my newest obsession... Poshmark.  You can find me here.  It' is an awesome website that you can not only shop but make money too... Uh, who doesn't like to make money?!?!?!?  Seriously, CHECK IT OUT!

I started a few "photo journaling" projects, in addition to my "30 X 30" scrap book.  I am getting so excited about these artsy projects!  I can't wait to share little tid bits of crafty information with all of you.  One key thing I can share now, WalMart has tablets of scrapbook paper for $5.00... That is a total STEAL.  Places like JoAnn's and Michael's carry them, but they are upward of $20.00 which can really ding a crafter's budget.  I mean, c'mon.. I want to buy sparkly pretty things to add to these projects which means they can add up REALLY fast!

See, my weekend was BORING!  Oh well, you can't always be the life of the party.  Or at least I can't, it gets exhausting!

Have a fabulous Monday!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment