Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friday's Favorites 8/23

It is Friday, y'all which means it is time for a link up with Lindsey over at Follow the Ruels for Friday's favorites.  I have lots of new favorites this week, don't forget to follow me on Pinterest here on my "Friday's Favorites" board for all of my latest favorites.

Fashion:
This week I am loving this dress with these boots.  Clearly I am in need of fall and pumpkins, crisp air, warm apple cider and beret hats with scarves.  I am dying for Autumn.

Blog Post:
My favorite blog post came from Kaylin over at Stay Blonde Ski Local about 5 of the best things to do with your best friends.  This took me back to my days of college with my bestie Jessica.   We always had a great time and got into quite a bit of trouble.  Like the night her dad showed up at the bar to pick her up and we were underage.. Oops!
Look at what babies we were!

Instagram Pic:
I drove up to South Dakota with my dad for the annual bike week up in Sturgis.  On the way up, I made my dad stop in Kaycee, WY to pay tribute to Chris LeDoux at this amazing little park/ garden the town created for him.  I have to say thanks to K because I had no idea this little piece of heaven existed.  I adored it and my dad caught a great photo moment of myself and the memorial statue "Good Ride Cowboy."  I may have shared this picture before, but I have to share it again as I LOVE it!

Moment:
Ever have those moments where you feel like smacking your head and saying "doh"?  Well this week has been one of those weeks where I constantly find myself wanting to do this.  I would say my favorite moment of this week is realizing that I am strong emotionally and I know that no matter where i end up, I would survive as long as the person I am meant to be with and love wholeheartedly is by my side.  Material things are not necessary to everyday life, physical strength isn't pertinent, what is important is the emotional strength you give each other and if you aren't giving/receiving that it is time to move forward with your own.  Coming to terms with that was my favorite moment of my week.

 I hope you all had a great week!  I personally cannot wait to curl up with Zak Bagans and the Ghost Adventures crew tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment