Monday, August 26, 2013

The last Monday of August

Well we are finally at the last Monday of August, which means autumn is right around the corner which makes me VERY happy. I love autumn. Seeing as this is my Monday recap I'm linked up with Sami over at Sami's Shenanigans.

My weekend was full of fun. Friday night was my weekly date with Zak Bagans and the Ghost Adventures crew. I love the show and those guys. I heavy into the paranormal. It's a bit creepy but if you have done a ghost your you know how much fun they really can be.

Saturday saw me off to Brad Paisley. Thanks Budweiser guy for the free tickets. We had a blast. As you can see, I drank a smidge too much vodka and became intoxicated. There were no cartwheels or line dancing attempts, thank you Jesus. However, I know I did drink text K pictures of my boots. He obliged by not only making fun of me but indulged in {drunk} texting back. Hmm... Maybe we are meant to be?














 Oh and apparently I MUST youtube Miley Cyrus and her awful performance.  You see I didn't realize the VMA's were on.. So today will be filled with youtube performances, haha.  Shh.. Don't tell my boss!

I hope all of you lovelies have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment