Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday's Favorites!

Hi Everyone! 
 
 I know it's been a minute or two since I have done a link up with Lindsey over at Follow the Ruels and today I am back with a new post and some new things.  Remember I like posting to my "Friday's Favorites on Pinterest
 
For starters, I adore this "Game Day" dress from Elle and K.  It's $40 of gorgeousness!  I just wish they made it in a 14.
 
 
I finally uploaded pictures from my vacation and I have to say this picture of "Good Ride Cowboy" memorial to Chris LeDoux and I is my favorite.  The memorial park is in the tiny town of Kaycee,WY,just between Casper and Buffalo.  I believe it is a population of about 25 people, but this adorable, tranquil park sits there paying homage to a great rodeo rider and musician. 
 
 
Favorite post of the week comes from Erin over at "The Party Girl's Guide."   She has done a two part series, the first being where to meet guys and the second where not to meet guys.  This girl is straight up hilarious!  Please check her out.
 
As for me, I am all out of favorites for today.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment