I was reading through blogs I subscribe to via blogger and bloglovin' and once I read Alycia's over at The Crowley Party, I knew I wanted to participate in "TEN THINGS" about me that you don't know and most likely would have never guessed.
1. I have a scar on the left side of my forehead, right at the hairline from stitched I received when I was about 2 years old. I tripped on a saw cord and knocked a level over on my head. OUCH!
2. I am terrified of burning to death. I don't know why I even know this or why I think about it, must be that I am extremely morbid. At least I am aware of my mortality.
3. My lifelong dream has always been to get married wearing cowboy boots and now that it's a trend I am wondering if maybe I am a bit of a fashionista.
4. I used to love the ocean, now I am scared of being eaten by a shark... Thanks a lot SHARK WEEK!
5. I take all of the pink post it stacks from the office supply closet and hoard them in my desk... What? It's my favorite color.
6. I love instagram, much more than facebook. You can follow me @kristiebluejeans.
7. I secretly hate attending weddings. No it isn't because I am single, it is because people become so pretentious.
8. Although my nose is pierced, I have no tattoos.
9. I cannot drive a car with a clutch. I must have missed that day of driver's education.
10. Mustard goes with EVERYTHING, especially French fries and salads.
I am sure there are many other things you all would like to know, but a girl has to keep some of her secrets! I hope you enjoyed.