Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Wow what a weekend!!! First off I'm linked up with Sami and Sami's Shenanigans. She is seriously an awesome blogger that I was going to feature in my favorites of Friday link up, but Thursday and Friday got away from me so here is her blog post "Single" that I just adored. Not only do I feel like she has taken my emotions and feelings about being single and relationships and put it out there, but it's also a fabulous feeling knowing there are lots of strong, independent chickadees not rushing down the aisle.

Anyways here's a pictures recap.



Champs night


BFF birthday shots


Daniel, Amanda and I


Beer money


Not hungover. Thank god.


My boot birthday cake. Thanks momma!


27 next Monday... Oh boy!


My aunt and my pops


Little tall Seester and besties


I love cake!!!


My mom and cousin, who looks more like her than her own daughters lol.


Seesters.

All in all it was a fabulous birthday surprise party for my dad and myself. Gotta get to thank you cards. I love hand written thank you notes. They're the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment