Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Random Wednesday: Life doesn't happen in black and white

It's been a little bit since I have done a random Wednesday.  I have been crazy busy with work, then had the flu and now it's back to crazy busy at work, so I hope this finds y'all well.  Here are a few of my random thoughts:

I will be 30 in three years, it looks like it is time to start my "Before 30" list.  I think I will add camping under the stars and getting a tattoo to the list, but that is just for today.  I mean why not get a tattoo, it's not like it is permanent or something.
Damn it all to hell, I can't even run fast!

I am scared about my dad's 60th Surprise Birthday party on Saturday.  He doesn't like people and he doesn't like surprises so we shall see how this turns out.  Hopefully Mom bought lots and lots of Budweiser to ease the party along... Oi Vey!

I am pretty sure this the dumbfounded look he is going to be wearing...
 
I am coming to a point in my life where I am confused as to what I want and what society expects of me.  I have been dating K off and on for a year now and at times I truly do want the commitment of a relationship and at other times I love being able to go and do things as I want when I want.  I think deep down inside I just wish he would try a little more.  It's rough being a lady and ALWAYS being the one making plans.  I know we have MAJOR communication issue but then again I think I am too lazy to have that conversation which leads me to believe I am still not mature enough for a serious relationship.  I know that he makes me smile when we are together, I laugh a lot with him and he is genuinely a great guy, I just hope he is the great guy for me and that I am not wasting time, but then again, all we have is time and life doesn't happen in black and white.
And yet this e-card explains it so perfectly!
 
I hope this wasn't too random, just a few things that have been weighing on my mind lately!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment