Monday, June 17, 2013

Party People with... Barry Manilow!

Hey Everybody!
  I hope y'all had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty darn good, but before we get there I am linking up with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans.  So for starters my weekend actually began on Friday morning around 11 am when I met up with some great friends and headed down to LA for a Barry Manilow concert.  I know what you are thinking, how in the world does is this country loving, shit kicking girl going to a Barry concert!  Well, here is the simple answer, I love concerts and I love music of all genres and Barry is second place to Neil Diamond in my adult contemporary/easy listening heart!  Anyways, sit back and enjoy the photos!


Miss Marlo, Miss Wendy and Me!


Aww Seesters and Me!



Thank God I have long arms!

Group shot!  Thanks random couple.


BARRY, BARRY, BARRY!



Love these ladies!


I bought ANOTHER can koozie... This is for tall cans though!

Wendy, Amy and Laurie!


We <3 barry="" p="">


More Barry love.


Yes, they gave out glow sticks!  I think every concert should give out glow sticks! 



Also, used as microphones.


There is little itty bitty Barry


Hey people in front of us, if you don't use your glow sticks, you're going to lose your glow stick!


"Looks like we made it."


Yay, we love Barry!


I am SO ready for bed!
 
Hope y'all had a great weekend and Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment