Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Florals link up and Father's Day recap

Today I'm linking up with Laura (Walking in Memphis in High Heels) and Erin (The Fashion Canvas) for their trend spin of floral. I wore a floral sundress that my sweet nephew picked out along with cognac wedges. We actually didn't celebrate Father's Day as my parents took off for fun in the sun. My sister and I hung out with Mattie and I got a few pictures of my dress.







Mattie begged to snap a photo. Looks like we nee to work on in focus.












I love the solid waist back tie. It ties in the dark small floral with the bright larger floral bottom. This dress is from Target from about three years ago. I don't wear it often, but I do love it. The necklaces is Stella and Dot's Ever After necklace in gold. Hope you enjoyed my floral. I'm working on getting better pictures each week ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment