Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friday's favorites red white and blue

Linking up again today with Lindsay at Follow the Rules for the Friday's Favorites link up.  I just have to say all of these blog links up are great and if by chance you are stopping by to see me for the first time, please go ahead and follow me and comment to me.  I love having new comments and readers, it makes me feel SO special. 

Enough about my feelings and on to what I am in love with this week!



This "Schooner Said Than Done" dress from Mod Cloth is $52.99 and I do believe will be making an appearance in my closet for the 4th of July (my favorite holiday).  I love the red, white and blue with the gold button accents.  I guess I just love America!


And Famous Footwear has these beauties from Fergie. I love that the gold matches the accents on the dress. I'm thinking these are also a 4th of July must.

What's your favorite dress and shoes from this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment