Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Neon Tuesday and Urban Decay Feedback

Hello Pretties,

Today I'm linking up with Laura at Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin over at Fashion Canvas for their weekly trend challenge. This week it's all about neon. Thankfully I have this highlight yellow lace top that I paid $4.99 for at a cheap store last summer. I do believe I was the only person to purchase the shirt as when I bought it, there were literally 50 still hanging there.









It's not really so bright when I pair it down with a white under shirt and my Elle straight jeans(few years ago) cuffed above the ankle paired with nude wedges or flat strappy sandals. Such a fun and bright outfit! Can't wait to do florals next week.

As for the second part of my post, I got my 500 point gift from Sephora which was a full size Urban Decay eyeliner, setting spray and a full size eyeshadow primer. I have been searching high and low for an awesome primer and now I have found it!!! I wore it all day and attended a high intensity Zumba class and I have barely any creases! Woo hoo. Here's the photo proof.






Definitely get this primer if you have any issues with other primers, you'll love it!



Oh and my pretty creation from the Beautiful Mess app on my iPhone!





No comments:

Post a Comment