Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend shenanigans.

Hey beauties!


http://www.samisshenanigans.com/search/label/weekend%20shenanigans" title="Sami's Shenanigans">http://i.imgur.com/bN3GboQ.png

" alt="Sami's Shenanigans" style="border:none;" />

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm linking up with Sami for Sami's Shenanigans. My weekend was pretty quiet. I missed Tim McGraw at our local concert venue in lieu of hanging out with some other mountain kids. A boat ride, a car and boat show and a $150 bar tab was what my Saturday consisted of. Although, I know for a fact the bartender totally over charged us because there was no way two people could have had 15 jack and cokes and still be walking after about four hours. I'm may drinking but I'm not dumb! It was a great tone catching up with a couple of the besties.


 
I am thinking my song of the week will be "Like Jesus Does" because sometimes in life there are people that no matter how badly they can behave, you know the person they are deep down inside and you love them unconditionally, no matter what.  It takes a strong person to overlook and work through the bad, especially when they know that it will be worth it in the end.  Thank you Eric Church for writing that song and making me realize there will always be a light at the end of the long tunnel.
 
 

Xox
K

No comments:

Post a Comment