Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mint Me in San Antone

I know it's really Meet Me in St. Louis, but y'all I was in Texas for George Strait and while I was there I decided show off my mint style for Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin from The Fashion Canvas for their Trend Spin Link Up. 

Week one is showing off your Mint!  Here is mine:
This is a mint Elle top from Kohls, that you can get here.
Heart necklace is Stella and Dot.

 I paired it with teal Bermuda shorts from Target that you can get here.
 
In all honesty, it was so hot and humid in San Antonio that I actually didn't wear this outfit out and opted for a cotton sundress.  I really wish I would have been able to wear it out, because I love the softness of the mint and the pop of the teal. 
 
Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment