Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday and the weather sucks!



Sitting here as the fog rolls in and out makes me bitter that we didn't have this weather back in actual winter!  Oh well, I guess I can live through what SoCal residents refer to as June gloom for longer than just the month of June.

As for my last post, sorry that the pictures didn't come up.  I don't know what the heck I did, but obviously it was something wrong!  Oops, my bad.

This week started out slightly traumatic but seems to be getting better.  I don't know if I am the only one (please Jesus don't let me be the only one) that cries and finds herself highly emotional over the stupidest things!  For instance, I get teary eyed hearing stories of pain, I cried for thirty minutes straight after watching Betty White in Hallmark's (you damn bastards) "The Lost Valentine" or stupid George Strait's (stupid in the way that I love him and can't wait to see him) "I Cross My Heart."  So basically I am a HUGE blubbering baby at sentimental or painful things.  Does anyone else do this?  I can't be the only one!



With it only being Wednesday, I have found strange (ok not that strange) fashion pattern this week...  I am, again, obsessed with greens.  Literally everything I have worn is green this week and it didn't dawn on me until this morning walking out to lunch.  Maybe I am in need of spring or "green" with envy?  (Haha, I crack myself up!)

Oh and I tried a roasted almond recipe from Pinterest and I accidentally over roasted(is there such a thing?) but otherwise they turned out pretty good.

Happy hump day and yay it is over!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment