Monday, May 13, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Hey everyone!  So Friday night got away from me, sad face, but here is what I had ready for y'all!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!
 
It's that time again, Favorites of Friday!  This week started blah but it's finishing on a pretty good note.  A Friday night baseball game with my a few of favorite girls, beer and a definite round of the obvious game.  Since you're probably thinking I am insane, the obvious game is something I came up with a  few summers back, after a few too many baby Pacificos in Long Beach.  As we were headed back to Amanda's apartment I started shouting things out the window in a weird voice about the things passerbys were clearly demonstrating.  The best one was a 65 year old woman watering her flowers, as we drove by I yelled, again in a weird voice, "you're watering your flowers!"  People everywhere started laughing and the game continued through the weekend quickly becoming a favorite pastime. 
 See how cute those Pacifico bottles are?!?!?!
These girls are "obviously" having fun! (Amanda, Kristal and myself)
 
Just a few of my favorite items I have come across this week:
That above link takes you to Shop Suey Boutiques website!  They have some of the best high quality look alikes at low prices.  I own MANY of their purses and I consistently go back for more.  I love the mint and cognac combination.  It even has a long strap to make the purse hip length.  Love, love, love this!
 
 
Love these Old Navy skinnies!  Love the cobalt!  What can I say I just LOVE them!  Such a great color!
And this red, white and blue beauty will soon be making an appearance in my closet!  What can I say, I am VERY patriotic!
 
Old Navy currently has a coupon for 20 % with ONLADIES20.
 
Happy shopping and happy weekend!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment