Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another Day, Not Another Dollar

Yep!  You definitely read that title correctly. 

I don't know how I do it, but I freaking spend money like it is going out of style!  (Thank god for that pre-tax retirement account my work has set up for me, because if I had to save on my own for retirement, I'd be fucked screwed!)  I don't even want to begin my tale of credit card debt, let's just say I fully understand "Confessions Of A Shopaholic."
 
 
Anywho, I wanted to do a semi link up with Yes it is, Kevin to do a little "Shopaholic" Q&A!
 
 
Questions:
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I am getting better with each pay period.. Last pay period I only bought three pairs of wedges, that's what I call improvement!
2. How would you classify your style?
My style is girly meets Southern sophistication with a little East Coast pearls and California beach waves.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Target!  Whether it be lip gloss or a new outfit, I have to purchase something!

4. Where do you find the best deals?
eBay!  I am ALL about eBay and clearance items!

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I am a sucker for anything Coach!

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I honestly wear jeans when I go shopping!  Terrible I know, but if I look cute why would I buy more cute stuff?

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
I love a good pair of wedges!  The perfect height is a must.  I can't do too tall, since I am already 5'7" and anything more than a 3.5" heel makes me feel like an amazon.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
I am obsessed with constantly having a cardigan!  It could be 100+ degrees out and you bet your bottom I have a faithful cardy along for the ride.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Big sunglasses!  I would be devastated!

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
There really isn't one trend that I miss!  I will say, I want to see MC Hammer pants disappear ASAP!

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I love Jackie O.  Always classic and so irresistibly well put together!
 
Well there you have my first link up of sorts!  Hope y'all enjoyed it.  No I better get back to my excel budget sheet, aye yi yi!
 
Xox
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment