Monday, May 20, 2013

A few things you need to know

Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was filled with quality family time and a mirror renovation project. It's amazing what a can of spray paint, some acrylic paint and a stencil can do to any item headed for the trash. I will say it was VERY inexpensive as well. The whole project was around $17.00 and I have left over products to complete my wine cork jewelry board. I'm going to do a blog on the mirror renovation and the cork board later this week. The ease of the projects have to be shared!

In other news, I figured I would go ahead and tell you a few things about me that I haven't really shared. Some may seem redundant, but I just wanna make sure y'all know me and what I'm about.

1. I'm the middle of three girls. My older sister Jenn is seven years older, is married and is the mom to my favorite two munchkins, Mattie and Kayleigh. Taylor is my younger sister by three years. We love to hate each other, most of the time at least.

2. I have TONS of creative ideas, but really suck at the follow through. For instance, said mirror took me almost a year to actual do because I was being a lazy butt head. I truly believe I could have succeeded in fashion or home design.

3. I find myself hilarious and often wonder if I missed yet another calling in life. I know I'd make a damn good comedian. I'm way funnier than Dane Cook and don't require the absurd sexual overtures.

4. I believe that a walk is the best medicine, or a run. Whatever you chose, moving your body puts so much into perspective. I may not always follow this, but I truly believe fresh air and a little blood pumping can change your attitude for the better.

5. I have never shot a gun, let alone held one. I do believe the day I do, I'm going to send a few warning shots to that stupid bird that wakes me up every morning at 4:30am. Some may call it mountain life, I call it rude!

6. I still live in the place I was born and raised. I had BIG ambitions to leave, but my job came along and everything fit, so now I'm just waiting for the rest of my life to fall into place.


7. I have been reading vampire novels since age 7. I started with "The Vampire Diaries" and I have to say as much as I live the CW show, I'm still highly perturbed by the casting. It was as if the screenplay writers never read the actual book!

8. I love myself as blonde more than a brunette. The only reason I keep my hair dark is to save money and keep my hair healthy as I want it to be longer than it already is. My hair color really signifies my moods, and currently I'm feeling blah with the brown it is.


9. I love, love, love going to the dentist! There is nothing better than having that just cleaned feeling in your mouth!

10. I consider myself a great friend. Although I may be flakey when it comes to gatherings and such, I can ALWAYS be reached when someone is in need. The flake side comes from being a homebody, sometimes a girl just wants to stay home!

There ya have 10 random things to help you get to know me better! Hope you enjoyed.

Xox
K

No comments:

Post a Comment