Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tubular Tuesday

Awww.... Remember the Zenon movies from Disney channel with Kristen Storms.  Man, those movies were GREAT and the band Protozoa.. Let's just say, I wished they were a real band back in the day.  Wait, who I am kidding, I wish they were a real band today too.
 
 
As for today, I am going to catch you up on my weekend with Sami from Sami's Shenanigans!  She is hilarious and I love her weekend link ups!  If you haven't done a link up with her, DO IT.. RIGHT NOW!!!!!


I really hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and honored the American way of life along with the men and women who died for our freedom.  I headed east to Chandler, AZ to enjoy some fun in the sun and a little family drama, because when you get the Ketterhagen clan together there is bound to be some drama.  It was actually pretty subdued but there were a few cra-cra outburst from Grandma, because why would we have a weekend without any?  Ha ha!


 Road Trip!  Dolla dolla bill, yo!  Oh and a full throttle!  This is after I got lost in a drive thru.  No seriously, I really got lost in the Carl's Jr drive thru.  It was super confusing as the window was the size of a shoe box with no counter!  Not to mention up above there was a MASSIVE bush and a hole in the fence which made it seem like you should drive through the fence.  Clearly I wasn't the only who assumed you should be able to get through as the MASSIVE hole was in the fence!  Oh the things I do!  Seriously, who else do you know that would get lost in a freaking drive thru!  Just remember THIS girl gets lost!
 
 I got to spend pool time with these two little fishies!  I just love them and I was so happy I got to spend time with them.  They are the most fun.

 
And my momma and grandma made ribs.  Normally I am not a rib girl, but these things were BOMBTASTIC!
 
Getting down with some ribs!
 
I was home by 5pm Sunday and got all packed and ready for my Texas adventure with George Strait this coming weekend!  Too bad I have to count the minutes until it's time to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment