Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Favorites Memorial Day

It's that wonderful time of the week again... Today I am linking up with Lindsey over at Follow the Rules.  She is hosting a link up of a few of her favorites and since I like to share my favorites of the week, I figured why the heck not link up with her.

I have to say I am excited that I am headed out of town this weekend for a little fun in the sun and some pool tine!  Look out Arizona, I am headed that way.  Yet, I am secretly excited to come home Sunday to start packing for Texas.  Which will be WAY more fun! 

The season finale of Nashville was definitely a favorite point in my week.  If you watch it, please discuss this with me... HOLY HOLY ENDING!  Not to mention, the song "Nothing in this World Will Ever Break My Heart Again" was amazing for the last scenes of the show.  I am dying over here dying for it to come back!

We wish that too Rayna!
 
 
I've always had a love relationship with Banana Boat products and I have to tell you, I have found the BEST self-tanner EVER!  It's Banana Boat's Summer Color.  I have used so many different ones, expensive to cheap and at $6.15 a tube this stuff is a winner.  I can apply the night before or even the morning of.  I have never had any rub off or streaking.  It's an amazing tanner, I use the medium to dark.
 
 
 
My third favorite of the week is George Strait's new album, "Love Is Everything."  The King of Country did it again.  Oh Lord, how I am loving this man!  Check him out, it's available on iTunes!  "Sittin' On A Fence" has to be my favorite on it!
 
 
 
Hope you pretties have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
 
Xox
~K
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment