Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday... Two days to go!

Well it is FINALLY Thursday.  I don't know about y'all, but for me it feels like the 4 day work week after a three day weekend is HELL!  There is always SO much to do and so little time.  At least for me, this weak is the calm before the storm in the form of fiscal year end...  Can I just say FML right now?
Anyways, since it's Thursday, May 30th that means I only have 2 days until I watch as George Strait sings his "Cowboy Rides Away" tour in his home town of San Antonio, Texas.  That's right folks, I am head to the Big T tomorrow after work and  a quick stop over in Phoenix.  I am so excited, there are not even words.  I have been packed since Monday and all I have left to grab are toiletries and accessories.  Woo hoo.
 
Here is my packed suitcase with a little flair from the beautiful mess app on my iPhone.  It's amazing and I am obsessed!  I purchased it for 99 cents and then added a few of the "packages' for 99 cents each.  They have doodles, borders, fonts and premade sayings such as that "hello" on there!  Plus you can choose which colors to make your items.  Only downfall, you can't take pictures with the app, you have to take it with the phone's camera and then upload it from the phone's photo library.
 
Also, I am back to my weekly bowling league.  I am actually glad I am back, as I missed it.  My big seester Jenn FINALLY decided to join us and I have a feeling it's going to be a good summer season!
 
Well I hope this randomness finds you all well and looking forward to the weekend.  Can't wait to update you on the awesomeness of my trip to Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment