Thursday, April 25, 2013

Favorites of Friday



This week has seemed SO long!  It was my moma's birthday Thursday so I got an extended lunch hour to go celebrate with her and the family...  Yes my boss is WAY cooler than yours, wink wink.  I am dreading work going to work Friday, but the only upside is it's FRIDAY!  That being said, here are a few things I am loving currently.




I know I have posted about Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, but I am going to do it again.  It's my absolute favorite smell currently and I am sure I over-spray but I just love it.  I now can understand "those" women who permeate throughout stores and such.  At least Viva smells amazing and I am not trying to cover the smell of cigarettes.



Loving my sweet little niece and nephew.  This week they REALLY like me which is awesome, because it isn't often they pick me at the same time to favor.  They are just the sweetest munchkins and I am beyond bless to have those two stinkers.  Mattie actually said to me, "Krista, put on some of that cowboy music so I can dance!"  I melted, haha.  He will be a Garth Brooks someday.  As for Kayleigh, she is all about her "lipstick" (my eos mint ball) and shares "lipstick" kisses.  This is the only way I can get a kiss out of her.



Pink and white nails... To get acrylic yet again or to remain with gel for the nails.  I just LOVE the look of the pink and white, but I REALLY like how I get to change my color every two weeks with the gel. Decisions, decisions....



Well this weekend will be jam packed full of fun girl's night/ Cookie Lee events.  How about y'all?

Xox~
K




No comments:

Post a Comment