Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorites of Friday

Whew, thank goodness this week is over!  It seemed long and tedious.  Not like I have tons of things planned for the weekend, but it's the WEEKEND!!!  Yayaya!  This week there are a few things I am loving.

Spring weather- It finally hit the mid 60's with no crazy wind blowing my dress up.  Thank goodness, I was begining to think I need to put my summer wardrobe away again.


Blistex Complete Moisture-  Normally I am a lip gloss or Vasline girl, but I found a new tube of Blistex in my drawer that I purchased a few month ago and I am now obessesed with over application of the product.


Greens- I'm loving all shades of green so much so that I got my gel-mani in green!




That's all I've got for favorites on this glorious Friday! Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Xox
K

No comments:

Post a Comment