Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorites of Friday

Happy Friday!!!! So glad my weekend is finally here (even though I called in sick today). This week seemed so freaking long. Here are a couple of my "favorite" pictures from the week:



California Adventure with my mom, niece Kayleigh and my sister Jenn. Clearly Kayleigh was happy to take a family picture.




Got my Viva La Juicy perfume! It's my new favorite.




By Wednesday I was down and out with this terrible cold I am referring to as the Black Death.




And last, but not least, we got sone beautiful winter weather. The snow is a bit wet for my taste as I love fresh powder!

As for the weekend, I've got the birthday party for the munchkins. Can't wait to see what my mom and sister have set up for it. Hope y'all have a great one.

Xox
K

1 comment: