Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Setting Myself Up?

Lately I have realized how much time I have that I could actually put into being a more creative person and I find Pinterest the root of all of my self loathing for not being creative. Yes I am a single woman, so no I don't have to do the "soccer mom" stuff, but should I be investing more time into becoming the perfect Pinner of sorts? Take for instance, sewing a simple A-line dress... I truly believe I can do it, I have the resources to do it, so why don't I just FREAKING do it? Well, since you asked, I believe I am terrified of failing at making a simple dress. It's not like anyone would really know I failed, but I would know... My reflection in the mirror would stare back at me with a look of disdain, saying "I knew you couldn't make a simple dress, pathetic!" Then I found this AMAZING website through Google, http://rufflesandrosescrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/dress, with online tutorials of how to make a simple tank dress in an evening... I thought to myself "HELL YES! I am making a tank dress and mean refelction can suck it!" I am excited and looking forward to this challenge and the cuteness of this dress! To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment