Monday, February 4, 2013

Blogging... A creative mind's paradise?

So here this goes for round two... Or maybe it is round three? I have decided this time around with blogging, I am going to bare it all and share it all. I am a young woman in a big world, but living on a small rock known as a southern California mountian. I work 40 hours or more a week and often feel I don't have the time for my creative outlet. I enjoy doing arts and crafty things, new hairstlyes, new fitness routines, new recipes, organizing, off roading, going to country concerts and being around my fabulous friends and family. I want to share my life on the internet as I tend to say I am an "open book." I plan on sharing my life, my ties to the world, my new experiences, my travels, hilarious stories, my creativity and so on and so forth. That picture there is my sister and I at Eric Church's Blood, Sweat and Beers at teh Nokia Live LA show with our Bud Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment