Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fashionably Comfortable!

I have a confession to make... It's not a blow you out of the water confession. It's more of a, why oh why do you do this!?! type of confession. I have to admit that... I have become a "weekend in leggings or yoga pants" girl. I just can't help it. They are so freaking comfortable! I love throwing on a cute sweater dress or tunic over the top of my leggins, pair it with some cute boots and , VOILA! Adorable outfit for a Saturday or Sunday. Yoga pants, on the other hand, are a bit more challenging. I don't now about you, but I hate looking like I just came froma gruesome workout when I really didn't do anything at all, other than shower for the day. It's quite interesting to me how the "I just worked out" look has become extremely popular. I love being comfortable just like everyone else, but I also like to feel classy and chic looking. With all of this debate between being classy/chic and being comfy, I will admit I am absolutely in love with my jeggins! I have three pairs, one from forever21 and two pairs of Elle's from Kohls. I reccommend the Elle ones. That is a picture of me and my good friend Mere at Studio B in Nashiville, Tn. I am wearing my Elle jeggings. The other is Mere and I with an Elvis statue off of 4th street in Nashville, Tn. I am wearing my froever21 jeggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment