Monday, July 1, 2019

Did Blogging Die?

Goodness, goodness- it has been more than a hot minute since I have been here.  I could say I am busy, which is slightly true, but truthfully I have hit an uninspired ditch.  It is just easier to let my 8-5 job and social obligations take over than it is to come around these parts.

Not that I don't love these parts, because I do!  Oh so much.

But as all things in life change, my attitude changed and blogging was thrown out of the window.  It isn't just me either, I am starting to see a trend of bloggers doing stories on their Instgrams instead of blogging which made me ask "Did blogging die overnight?"

I certainly hope it didn't.  I promise to be back here and not just back, but more present in a community of online strangers who opened their arms and welcomed me more than 6 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing less blogs in my feed. Then I used to. So maybe blogging is dying. I still blog 3 days a week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete