Monday, March 4, 2019

Life Isn't Fair Nor Is The Pain

Life isn't fair- the losses we are dealt are devastating and leave us asking "why".

I don't have answers.  And as of today, I am not buying the "God knows what he is doing..." cop out.

It is true, things happen for reasons.  Sometimes the reason is there is a psychopath looking to hurt someone, sometimes it is a weakened immune system, an accident, a disease brought on by genetics or exposure, but one thing is certain- we all die and we don't know when our time is up.

I am saddened and angry by the news delivered to me Friday morning.  A friend, a wife, a mother, an aunt, a daughter and one of the sweetest souls I have ever met passed on...  I don't know details or particulars, but she is gone and it has left an immense ache within my soul.

Why her?

Why not some POS who hurts people? 

The answer is stupid, but it boils down to, it was her time...  Which is the hardest pill to swallow. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. I lost a cousin to suicide right before Christmas and we all are still wondering what happen. Since he was such a happy kid.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Amy, I am so very sorry about your cousin. That is terrible!

      Delete