Tuesday, December 4, 2018

No Spend November Update

Well today is December 4th and it has been over a month since I have been on here.  I swear someday I will be a better blogger, perhaps when I get inspired to blog more.  Sigh... Someday my blog inspiration will come.

My last post was all about me up on a soap box preaching "No Spend November" and truthfully, I did pretty well.  Clearly I need to do better on grocery lists, but I can honestly say I didn't spend money on anything huge for myself... Unless you count those Shayanne boots from Posh, but they were marked down and seriously needed to be added to my wardrobe. 

The thing about not spending money in November really boils down to this idea- can you live without it or you will die without it.  It really puts spending excess money in perspective.  One great thing for me was finishing my Christmas shopping prior to Black Friday so I wasn't even tempted.

All in all, I am glad I bought the boots and my balance was a little higher than usual on payday at the end of the month.

Did you do No Spend November?

No comments:

Post a Comment