Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog Inspiration

I find the more blogs I read, the more I feel inspired to blog and change things up on my blog.  Facebook and Pinterest have been two awesome social media platforms where I have been prompted to visit new (to me) blogs and, of course, I am always visiting my favorite blogs as well.

Blogging is such an interestingly different kind of world.  I have IRL friends that have come from my blogging and I have internet/ Snapchat/ text blog buddies as well.  There is something to be said about pouring your life stories, thoughts and feelings out on the internet that makes other bloggers realize you are cool enough to actually be real friends with this person.

The Crazy Wise Woman- I love Amy.  She is a girl after my own heart.  When I did Whole 30 in January, she was right there doing it too, inspiring me to keep going and giving me fresh ideas.  Not to mention we both get how much dating, more specifically Tinder dating, sucks.

Dream Big And Buy The Shoes-  Emelia and I actually met through a beauty item swap a couple years ago.  She loves cupcakes and sunset photos as much as I do.  I also adore her take on motherhood.  She is seriously awesome.

Living In Yellow- Facebook advertised Living In Yellow and as soon as I saw a couple fashion posts I was hooked.  Erin is charming and has great style so I visit her daily just to see what is new over there.

The Daily Tay-  I found Tay a few years ago, prior to my own my blog starting.  I have laughed out loud, shed a few tears, and found myself shaking my head "yes" to so many of her posts.

The Other Juilette- Blogging lead me to semi stalking her when she visited her now husband in my hometown and I basically made Juilette be friends with me.  I am forceful like that.  Actually, we don't see that much of each other, other than random run ins and I am still awaiting a margarita and fish taco date night, but alas Juilette is still one of my favorite bloggers to read.

As for other bloggers turned IRL friends, not so many of them blog so much anymore.  That is ok, because I have their phone numbers and hold the power of a human tracker so I can findthem when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment