Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Currently, November

How did October fly by faster than the Sanderson sisters kidnapping Danny in Hocus Pocus?  Time really doesn't slow down, sure there are days that drag, but the good ones fly by way too fast.  Anyways, I am here and linking up with Anne and Catherine to bring you what I am currently up to on this brisk November 2nd.


Discovering- Lately I have been on a bootie kick and not just any bootie will do.  I have taken to the internet to discover the most work appropriate bootie to go with my colored skinny slacks.  This is a difficult thing for me.  They can't be too tall, can't be too chunky, a wedge is preferred and how do we feel about lace ups?  I am most likely being over the top picky, but I want to find the perfect ones.

Celebrating- Small victories are worth celebrating...  I have been writing a lot lately.  No, not here on my little corner of the internet, but in a special document on my laptop.  I recently downloaded the page set up ap from Lulu.com which can only mean one thing... I may be a self published writer someday very soon.  This scares the heck out of me, but writing and being an author are things I have always loved doing and have wanted to aspire to be.

Starting- 'Tis the season to be jolly, fa lalalalala... Yes I have started listening to Christmas music already.  It actually started before Halloween. Don't judge, just let me be in my bubble.

Wearing- Blanket scarves!  I just love them.  I picked up a few from Simple Addiction and I get so many compliments.

Googling- It is time to put together my list of must buys for Black Friday so I am googling every store and not so patiently awaiting their deals to come out.  I always do Bath and Body Works, Ulta, The Body Shop, and Sephora.  If you have any suggestions on places to add, I am open ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment