Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Currently: October

It is time for "Currently" with Anne of Anne In Residence and her co-host Jacqui from Drink the Day blog for what is going on in October.

Cheers-ing- Fall and all of its glorious cooler temperatures (even though the weather man claims 80 degree days will be back this weekend).  It is making me want to pour up a few caramel apple mimosas.    

Organizing- My closet and shoes are ready to be rotated for the fall/winter collection.  This means LOTS and LOTS of reorganizing is going down in my house this month.

Dreaming- A vacation sounds nice right about now.  This year is the first year in 10 years that I did not schedule a full week off of work.  I may be a bit insane, but paying off debt was a little more important to me than flying across the country.  It's all about choices.

Buying- With it being fall and all of that goodness, the only thing on my list are a few pumpkins and maybe a few decorations...  Which I probably don't need.  

Listening- I am scouring the internet for the perfect cheer mix/ competition song.  This is hard work, but will be so worth it at the end of the season!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment