Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend Recap

I did it, I broke down and finally decorated for fall...  Of course the temperature outside was about 85 degrees with no breeze, but I couldn't take it anymore.  I just had to do it!

Friday night I went to a sip and paint night.  We painted a fall scene, which I really enjoyed.  Normally I am a complete stress basket and freak out.  This go round was completely opposite.  I think it was because it was more impressionistic than perfectionist.  These sip and paint nights are super fun and I highly recommend finding one in your area to attend.  My sisters and I sat together with a few friends and there were laughs for days.  Our table was of course the loud one and people were semi-annoyed, but I think it was because they were super jealous over the fact that they weren't having all the fun with us.  It isn't every day you accidentally group text a dude who just wants to go to "da club".  Best paint night yet.

Saturday was full of football and cheer.  I am really proud of the girls I am coaching.  They missed a few parts, but pretty much nailed their routines.  There really is nothing compared to watching these kids succeed and the look on their faces when they realize they are capable and competent.

Sunday was relaxing and full of football, cleaning, and decorating for fall.  I decided that today I am starting the C25K challenge,  It runs three days a week for 8 weeks.  I am nervous, but stoked to get back into running so we will see how this goes. I also finished chapters 4, 5, and 6 of Patti's book so I will catch you up on that.  One thing is that I would much rather end up with a "Gary the Good Friend" over any of the other types....

Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment