Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Currently, September

Linking up with Anne and Beth for what I am currently doing this beautiful Wednesday.

Reading-  I ordered "Become Your Own Matchmaker" by Patti Stanger.  It should be here today and I am going to read and discuss with Jen at the end of each chapter.  This may seem counter productive to my dating detox, but we will discuss that at a later date. 

Trying- It Works Cleanse is two days, four 4 oz bottles and whole lot eating healthy.  Today is day two.  I feel ok with exception to feeling like I am starving death. 

Hoping- Here's to hoping for cooler weather... You know like fall weather.  Get it together So Cal.

Decorating- I am not, will not, refuse to decorate for fall prior to the week of the 22nd, even if it kills me.  I have been scouring Pinterest, Michael's, and JoAnn's for all sorts of cute ideas.  

To-do listing- When am I not creating some sort of to- do list?  Currently have one of items to get rid of, items to post for sale, Christmas gifts, what to clean.. You name it, there is a list for it... Now if I could just find my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment