Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco De Mayo

I don't know about ya'll, but here in California Cinco De Mayo is a HUGE thing.  It might have to do with culture, the fact that we like any excuse for a party, or that we just have the most amazing Mexican food on the planet (besides Mexico, duh!).  Really any excuse to throw back a few margaritas with delicious tacos is brilliant in my mind.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


With the help of my trusty Pinterest board I have put together must haves for this wonderful day of partying it up!
This stuff is great with tortilla chips, over lettuce or all by itself!

Refreshing and light margaritas.

I love this stuff and I make it for EVERY gathering from Super Bowl to Christmas.

I am a HUGE fan (said in Trump's voice) of Al Pastor.  There is something about the smoky spiciness that just grabs me.  

Get out there, pour some margaritas and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment