Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ski Trip Essentials

Ok so it isn't really a "ski" trip, but a winter shenanigans trip that I leave for tomorrow and to say I am excited is an understatement.  I have been suffering from serious wanderlust blues lately.  Utah had better be prepared for the fun and beer I am bringing with me!

Packing for a trip is always difficult, but this time around there are no weight restrictions as we are driving.  Basically I can pack anything I want, which of course means I will over pack and inevitably leave something at home.


Things that are essential-

Snow boots
Snow jacket
Snow pants
Gloves
Base Layers
Sweats
Socks
Goggles
Beanies
Scarves
Jeans
Long sleeve shirts


Things that I will bring in addition that I will not need at all-

Swimsuit
Winter vest
Additional snow boots
Fancy shirts
Cowboy boots
A dress of some sort
4 extra eye shadows


Things I will absolutely forget-

Razor
Shampoo
Lotion
Sunscreen
Toothpaste
Floss
Advil

As you can see I am hot mess, but I have every intention of packing correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment