Friday, October 2, 2015

October Goals

It is October already and I am stepping up my monthly goals since I have fallen off the wagon with them.

Snail Mail- I have been REALLY bad about this in the last few months.  I am sure K and Amy can attest to it as they never received their birthday cards as I set them aside to mail and never did it.  My goal is to get those birthday cards out and some other snail mail.  Send me your address and you can get some too!

Cardio- I have been pretty bad about getting my cardio in.  My goal is to step it up to 4 days a week for at least 30 minutes.  I guess I will have to start waking up earlier to get it in.

Budget-  I have been terrible with money this year.  I need to get some money back into my savings account and out of my checkbook, especially with Christmas coming and snow.  Snow means I have to buy new tires and I am so not looking forward to it.

Craft- I have quite a few craft projects lined up and I really need to just get them done already.  A few are Halloween ones, so I REALLY need to get my butt on those so they can be up for Halloween.

Recipes- One of the surprises for the blog is recipes.  I have decided to branch out and create a listing of the recipes I have actually tried that I know are simple and delicious.  I am pretty darn excited about this.  Now I just need to find the time to get my butt into doing it.

Let's hope I actually stay on track this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment