Monday, August 3, 2015

Why Does The Weekend Disappear?

I cannot believe the weekend is over already.  It seems like it was just Friday night and now it is Monday and I am back to the daily grind for the week.

I completed a lot of lazy things over the weekend.  I finally finished the smut novel set I bought from Amazon.  Eight books in two weeks, I call that progress.

I am almost finished with "Hell on Wheels" season 4 which means I get to start season 5 and I am so sad it is the last season but I can't wait to see where it is going.

I completed the entire first season of Amazon's "Catastrophe" and I have to admit while it is dry, it is freaking hilarious to me.  Anyone else watch that?

Even though it was a weekend full of laziness I did get laundry and some cleaning done.  I even worked on a few recipes so that I can start sharing them with y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment