Saturday, December 27, 2014

Things Are Happening

I am sure you can see I have changed a few things up around these parts.  While I am not exactly pleased with my latest layout, I know in time I will find the perfect layout for me.

As the post heading says, things are changing... New Year's is this week and I have decided to embrace a year of change.  Nothing too crazy or drastic but things to help me get that 30 by 30 list finished within the next year and a half, or rather by 30.

I have decided to not make a list of resolutions in regards to Kristie's Blue Jeans this year, but to really go with "Monthly Goals" and to be accountable here.  I have tried in the past, but this year I REALLY want to grow my blog.  I have already jumped in by doing my second sponsorship with Morgan over at Believe in the Sparks.  I am pretty stoked to be a sponsor as she is one of my favorite blogs to read.

I am also looking forward to finally meeting up with Juilette over at The Over Juilette.

In addition to those things, I am hoping to attend a few of the SoCal Blogger brunches and maybe even orchestrating one more inland for my IE bloggers.

I really think change and personal growth is vital to making a blog.  I don't want my blog to take over my life as I know it, but I do want it to grow and I want the name to be out there along with a few of my ventures that are blog driven.

I hope y'all stay tuned for the changes coming this way!

 photo snowsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment