Saturday, October 25, 2014

PLB Swap Reveal!

It's that time again, Pretty Little Beauty Swap reveal!  I was paired with Chelsee over at the Southern Beauty Guide and one of the founding ladies of this amazing swap.  She is just the sweetest, y'all!  We both have had hectic schedules and life seemed to kinda get in the way, but we stuck it out with determination and finesse.

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE everything she sent me.  I love that she included some things I wanted to try and a couple favorites.

I am not a huge user of lipsticks, but I love the Maybelline Color Mattes she sent.  Touch of Spice is the perfect color for fall and it applies fabulously.  The brown pencil and gel is just what I wanted along with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.  I love the MICA bronze eyeshadow and the hot pink cosmetic bag.

I cannot wait to try out the exfoliating face wash, the toner serum and the protein BB cream.  Little lip glosses always have a spot in my bag.

Beauty swaps are SO much fun and I highly recommend joining these gals, they are awesome!

Chelsee took such good care of me and I loved getting to know her!




 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment