Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Good Morning, September!


Another month has come and gone and September is upon us which inadvertently means Halloween will quickly turn to Christmas!  Yikers.

My month end/ Labor Day weekend was filled with plenty of wedding activity in addition to a Rotary ho down. Things were busy and I was kept on my toes. 

I am so happy I was able to stand up with Jess for her big day and offer what help and support I could.  She was a beautiful bride and held control amazingly through hiccups of the day. 

Of course there were a few bridesmaid selfies. 


And of course one with the bride!

My parents are awesome participants in the selfie area. 

As is Jenn. 

And somehow a bottle (with no glass) ended up in my possession. 

Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Reed! 

With it being the first Monday of September I wanted to get into setting a few monthly goals.  
1. Get back into myfitnesspal and exercise routines. 
2. Back to a 9:30-10pm bedtime.
3. Payoff one more debt. 
4. Set up a consignment closet. 

I think these are some good goals. Small but obtainable. We will see how I do at the end of the month. 


Weekend Recap

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment