Friday, July 11, 2014

I Got 99 Problems And A Pin Ain't One...

Why hello Friday!  I have been waiting for you with bated breath, or is it baited breath?  Uhh...  Who cares?!?!  I am pretty darn excited for today because I get to share my obnoxious Pinterest loving images with you, I get to back that azz up with Whitney and I get to take off for Sin City for yet another country concert.



Let's get started with my completely inappropriate sense of humor-

Who even owns a beige neck pillow?  Beige is so... flesh colored, yuck.

He does heave multiple personalities.

Thank you for the "man" advice.

Ah, shoot... 

Take it easy, will ya?

Everyday of my life!

And luckily I have never lost an actual shoe.

Happy Friday to you beauts!


Allieology




 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment