Friday, June 20, 2014

Beauty Swap with Bizzy!


This beauty swap go 'round I was partnered up with the amazing Bizzy from Just 2 Bizzy .  She is such an incredible lady and I am so lucky to have been partnered up with her.  Emailing back and forth with her was like emailing a long lost friend.  That is one of the things I love most about these swaps, the blog buddies you can make through it all.

When my package arrived I was beyond excited, but after opening it up I was through the roof with how awesome Bizzy made it.  She packaged everything up beautifully and even sent a hand water color paying tribute to this little blogspace I call my own. 
 I am a huge fan of the St. Ives scrubs, EOS shaving creams, Ponds make up remover towelettes and the Physician's Formula Bronzers.  I don't know about y'all but after a long day I am the laziest when it comes to washing my face and the towelettes are life and face savers!  I am really excited to try out the glitter french mani and the mint shampoo.  I am always on the hunt for new nail products.

I also received a cute pair of flower earrings that I intend on wearing this weekend, a couple samples- Clinique Clayx perfume, repairwear and purely bright illuminator along with the best smelling candle of all time, Tiki Beach from Bath and Body Works.  I love love love the scent and I want to buy all of them ever made!
This beauty swap left me as one happy lady.  

****Also please don't forget about the awesome Star Spangled Banner Giveaway I am part of!  Enter here!****

And because I like to party I am linking up with Whitney too!




 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment