Friday, May 23, 2014

Summer To Do List

With summer rapidly approaching and Memorial Day weekend being the official kick off of summer, I decided to put together a list of items to do this summer.  There are 14 weeks between Memorial Day and Labor Day which normally would mean 14 items, but due to a wedding and all those festivities I have knocked it down to twelve things.


Camp under the stars
Go to a baseball game
Hit the beach and have a campfire
Host a BBQ/ dinner party outside
Take an unplanned weekend trip
Swim in the lake at night
Create a signature cocktail
Host a game night
Go thrifting/ antiquing
Go to a movie in the park
Ghost tour
Have a blog date


Now that y'all have my list, who is in on doing this with me?  I guarantee it'll be great fun!

I hope everyone has a very happy and safe Memorial Day!


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment