Monday, April 21, 2014

Lazy Weekends

There is nothing like a vacation to get a girl out of her blogging habits, but I am back and ready to get back to my little blog.
My thoughts towards real life during vacation.

I will be doing a series on my vacation to Belize, one day equals one post.  I plan on starting it this week, but the truth is, I have only started the first post and I am feeling a little less than inspired.  I figure this happens with all bloggers from time to time so I am not worried by it.

Friday was a half day for Good Friday and a good Friday it was.  Happy hour at the Yard House.  Good Friday is the only day I can ever make it to their Happy hour as it is 3 pm to 6 pm and I get off of work at 5 pm and it takes 45 minutes to get there.  It has become a tradition of sorts.  Also I finally upgraded to the 5s.  I am sort of excited to have a phone that doesn't randomly shut off and that I can use actual face time on.

Saturday was spent lounging around as my trip fully kicked my ass... Or maybe it was the insomnia from bug bites and sunburn that came home with me.  Either way, I didn't do a damn thing and you know what?  I was legitimately fine with it!

Easter happened and along with it came duck faces...
 Selfie Sunday shots....
Too much wine...
And hopefully the end is coming to my horrendous sand flea bites from Belize.  (More on that in my posts about Belize.)

Dateless in Dallas



 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment