Monday, February 3, 2014

First February Monday

It is here, the first Monday in the short month of February.  This weekend I was a shitty blogger as I took practically no photos and I don't fell bad.  I would feel bad if I forced you to look through shitty photos, so I apologize but not really.

Apparently the groundhog Phil saw his shadow which means 6 more weeks of winter... I'd like to get just a full week of snow out here in sunny So Cal.  I have been missing snow like crazy!  We did get a light dusting, but not enough for me to jump for joy.

The Seahwaks massacred the Broncos in the Superbowl yesterday.  I don't even know why Denver bothered to show up in New Jersey (even if they claim it was New York, it was definitely in Jersey).  We had tons of food and good neighbors over.  It was kinda awesome, but then again all of our gathering are awesome.

I bought more stationary than any normal girl should in the dollar spot at Target.  Damn you Target!  I also ventured to the newest TJ Maxx in my area and to say it was amazing is an understatement.  I can tell I will be spending entirely too much money in there!  I almost caved and purchased even more stationary but I stopped myself.  The notecards were adorable though, with little mustaches all over them.



Showered With Design


 photo 1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment